Our range of Procare Fluid Management Services
PROCARE Fluid Management:
Our Procare Fluid Management Service includes various elements which together, help our customers use and maintain the correct products in the right way. This service includes:
- Coolant monitoring and machine cleaning – making sure that health and safety requirements are met, and that the life of lubricants and coolants is as long as possible.
- PROCARE Self-Serv – for a smaller number of machines outside our service area, PROCARE Self-Serv is designed to make the monitoring of soluble metalworking fluids simple and easy.
- Sample analysis – from routine condition monitoring to determine additive depletion to full elemental analysis in order to troubleshoot lubrication inefficiency and contamination within an oil.
- Lubrication surveys – help determine whether the products you are currently using are appropriate for the application
- Product rationalisation – A Technical Sales Manager can conduct a product rationalisation survey which ensures that you are not stocking needless product.
- Fleet Audit – a service we offer the automotive industry ensures that the oil and lubrication needs of your vehicles are met, and products are rationalised to reduce stock inventory where possible.