Our range of Procare Fluid Management Services
Our Procare Fluid Management Service includes various elements which together, help our customers use and maintain the correct products in the right way. This service includes:
- Coolant monitoring and machine cleaning – making sure that health and safety requirements are met, and that the life of lubricants and coolants is as long as possible.
- Sample analysis – from routine condition monitoring to determine additive depletion to full elemental analysis in order to troubleshoot lubrication inefficiency and contamination within an oil.
- Lubrication surveys – help determine whether the products you are currently using are appropriate for the application
- Product rationalisation – A Technical Sales Manager can conduct a product rationalisation survey which ensures that you are not stocking needless product.
- Fleet Audit – a service we offer the automotive industry ensures that the oil and lubrication needs of your vehicles are met, and products are rationalised to reduce stock inventory where possible.